Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
come on now.. don't rag on a duc owner. i think it has character and looks different. however, not my taste but the owner seems to dig it. heheh...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet for a couple more $$ you could get a big spoiler and some neon lights for underneath. The only thing stopping me from getting is I cant find a matching Camo leather suit and helmet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ICON has what you need buddy. Camo riding gear, I remember seeing them in one of my biker mags.
T2

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
hey...maybe with that scheme on it....the cops won't be able to see you as you are twisting up tarmac on back country roads!!!.....just a thought!....making it stealthly like or something.....LOL

·
Registered
463 Posts
Even the battery is "Camo'd". To each there own.:confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's not merely the ugliness that got me, it's the price they want for it, around 10 500 euros. But I guess that's the price one has to pay for such a beautiful work of art with 24,882 Km on it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Chris_ said:
It's not merely the ugliness that got me, it's the price they want for it, around 10 500 euros. But I guess that's the price one has to pay for such a beautiful work of art with 24,882 Km on it.
but that's what "rs" bikes are going for. ;)

·
Registered
463 Posts

Mirrors? I don't need no stinking mirrors. Someone forgot to camo the clutch cover.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts