Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all SF fans,

I just bought a red base SF from my local Ducati dealer. This is the 4th Ducati that I have purchased from this dealer ( Cross Country Ducati ). I would like to know what aftermarket exhaust systems are available or will be out in the future? I love Akrapovich exhuasts and I hope they will be offering one for our Street Fighter.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Hello to all SF fans,

I just bought a red base SF from my local Ducati dealer. This is the 4th Ducati that I have purchased from this dealer ( Cross Country Ducati ). I would like to know what aftermarket exhaust systems are available or will be out in the future? I love Akrapovich exhuasts and I hope they will be offering one for our Street Fighter.
They do!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
MDUC, so you did it:). Was it hard to let go of the 1098?
LOL, Gudio considering that bike had so much of your nice Shift-Tech carbon. YES it was hard to sell her, but I know my new Streetfigther is going to have even more of your fine carbon, plus the SF is more comfortable for the street than my 1098 was and I'm getting older :D

Oh by the way Guido, your Streetfighter is not only the nicest Streetfighter, but one of the finest Ducati's I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
When do think this will be available for sale?
Not a clue, never been interested in Akras, to me is Leo, Zard or Arrows.
Those on the other hand will be out by November show in Milan, Zard design sucks so far, the others I havn't seen yet.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a clue, never been interested in Akras, to me is Leo, Zard or Arrows.
Those on the other hand will be out by November show in Milan, Zard design sucks so far, the others I havn't seen yet.
I hear ya, Leo's are sweet and I might even consider them. I'm sure the Akra's will come out the same time.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I hear ya, Leo's are sweet and I might even consider them. I'm sure the Akra's will come out the same time.
Quite honestly, out of the ones I've ever had, I have to say Arrows are the finest and best crafted, also cheapest!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just picked her up and she's home in my garage keeping my 848 track bike company:D

Awesome Bike!!!!!

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Nice machine mduc! I trust you will be out on it tomorrow! I plan a nice ride myself... no idea where to just go and enjoy...aaaahhhh...holy crap!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts