Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings all,

Any requests for this week's ride? Start earlier, go longer, stop sooner, less highway, more highway, etc. Saturday looks like the day the weather will be in our favor. We will see as the weekend gets here. Preference for where to start? Rivers and streams will be high from all the rain, low lying areas flooded, no doubt.
Awaiting your input . . .

Fred

·
Registered
247 Posts
give the man some ingredients to he can cook up another hot ride guys!! :D

I will be going to cuba missouri this weekend to tear up a jet ski and work on my tan; ride safe guys!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ill be there Fred. Where we meet makes no difference to me. 9am is good. Last week was perfect. I could have gone longer so I took the long way home. I love the twisties. It is nice to break them up. As to where to go, I dont know. I usually end up on the river road in alton. That is my standard backup. So, anywhere else is awesome. I am so used to riding alone so riding with you guys has been great.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob get up earlier for the cooler weather and head to Bixby through londell. Those roads are like a race track.....................Perfect.............eat lunch at the bixby store-gas station............and head back. That run is about 312 miles for me. Probably knock about 35 off of that for you. If you want to really run through those turns on that HP Ducati you got............. Freds pace is slow------------but safe. If they go that way you could always run up front and wait on the guy's. Don't know what I am going to do yet. My fork springs came in the other day. I need to get them installed............WFO has the correct tools for that job. Take care.

·
Registered
189 Posts
In springfield right now, will be back friday night. Just in time to work Saturday morning. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts