·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Bad day at work.
giphy (1).gif

·
Premium Member
4,990 Posts
A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers playing ahead of them. The engineer fumed, "What's with those guys? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!"
The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!"
The priest said, "Here comes the green-keeper. Let's have a word with him."

He said, "Hello George, what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
The green-keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind firemen. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."

The group fell silent for a moment.
The priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
The doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."
The engineer said, "Why can't they play at night?"

·
Registered
6,113 Posts
True story: Family got together tonight, catching up. Someone brought up the Coronavirus which had apparently been traced to a market selling live animals for consumption , animals we don’t consume in our country. Someone then brought up a story about a man eating baby rats or mice, alive, after dipping them in sauce.
Everyone at the table responded in disgust, except one niece, who asked “ What kind of sauce ? “

·
Registered
542 Posts
When your Karma runs over your Chinese dogma:
The rare and endangered black market wild animals you prize for their magical ability to enhance your health and manhood, and are kept in small cages to sell as meat, become so stressed and unhealthy that their internal diseases and microbes grow and strengthen and just can’t wait to meat you!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
A smile for the day

A father passing by his son’s bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, ‘Dad’. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
Dear, Dad.

It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you.
I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you. I’ve been finding real passion with Stacy.
She is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing’s, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am. But it’s not only the passion, Dad. She’s pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn’t really hurt anyone. We’ll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren.
Love, your son, Joshua.
P.S.
Dad, none of the above is true. I’m over at Jason’s house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that’s on the kitchen table. Please - call when it is safe for me to come home!

·
Registered
42 Posts
A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

·
Registered
42 Posts
A review is being undertaken of Australian Police procedures. They look likely to adopt the England Police Force policy of unarmed officers. There have been a number of shoulder injuries to officers while carrying out thier duties, without arms officers would not get shoulder injuries.

3161 - 3176 of 3176 Posts