Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow list members!

I am leaving no stone unturned in my job search, and thought this is another great place to network.

I am an accomplished professional with nearly 20 years in business development and business management disciplines. My experience ranges from business to business sales with large ticket/long sales cycle in fortune 500 settings to reorganization and optimization of operations units to the management of business units. I am seeking a sales management or operations management position that requires an aggressive change agent to lead an organization through this trying business climate and beyond.

A snap shot of my experience can be found here;

http://www.linkedin.com/in/allendye

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Well at least you're better than the husband of my wife's coworker. He quit his job over a year ago, because the company looked unsteady, with nothing in-line for after. She's pregnant now, and he's turning down 40,000 dollar a year jobs, and continuing to get unemployment, because they aren't what he was making as "business professional" before. And he wants to really take the time to "find himself" professionally.

Good luck to you, I wish i could help you, but I have nothing for a lead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts