Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with JH Performance (JHP) exhausts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Funny you should mention that. Just yesterday, I was trying (unsuccessfully) to look up information on my JHP exhaust.

I have a JHP 45/50 titanium half system on my 916. It sounds great and looks quality. Some people who have seen it think it's stock since it has no logos or stickers. However, I have seen a couple of pics with JHP decals on the cans.

The deep, throaty sound from the exhaust may be from the heavy engine mods my bike has, but I wouldn't even consider buying another exhaust for my bike.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you should mention that. Just yesterday, I was trying (unsuccessfully) to look up information on my JHP exhaust.

I have a JHP 45/50 titanium half system on my 916. It sounds great and looks quality. Some people who have seen it think it's stock since it has no logos or stickers. However, I have seen a couple of pics with JHP decals on the cans.

The deep, throaty sound from the exhaust may be from the heavy engine mods my bike has, but I wouldn't even consider buying another exhaust for my bike.
Glad to hear that. Any pics of the system? Anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
8,222 Posts
JHP makes some good stuff, thats for sure.

One of the few makers that i would look at if i didn´t like Termignoni or Akra´s.

//amullo

·
Registered
300 Posts
A vendor may be able to help, because I can't find anything

I know Ducshop carries them, so you may want to contact them for additional information.

www.ducshop.com

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
JHP are the top UK Ducati dealer and have a very good reputation, they also run Ducatis BSB race team, so they know their stuff.

I Have Termi exhaust but I have seen JHP's Titanium cans and they look and sound very good, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone, I buy most of my OEM parts from JHP. http://www.ducaticoventry.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts