Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,354 Posts
Oh man that race was just plain fun to watch. Sooooo happy for Jack. That 2nd win was a long time coming.

People shit talk him for his on track antics around here sometimes (and say what you will about him because that's your right) but they breed 'em tough down there in Oz.

Heartfelt tip of the cap to Jackass. Awesome celebration stoppie too. Well done mate!

·
Registered
06 999R RAD02, 06 999R, 06 999.
476 Posts
Oh Yes!

Nice to see all the well wishers come out of their garages to applaud him too, he's obviously well liked and respected in the paddock. Top effort from both of them.

Looked like #20 was in a bit of pain, Arm pump maybe?
Confirmed arm pump, yes. He's already been operated for it in 2019(?) so will be interesting to see how they solve this.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What a race from the Ducati boys! And it happened at a track where they haven't had much success. I think this bodes well for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thrilled for

Miller

and great ride by Bagnaia as well

Fabio was definitely going to get this one, but asi in everything racing: every last bit has to come together.
(which did not for Miller way too often in the past)

those tears could tell what it meant to him (- and Gigi)

·
Super Moderator
5,972 Posts
I was moved by his emotion. It reminded me of Petrucci when he won (2 years ago?). I hope he can develop more consistency than Danilo did, and then being on the top step won't be such a strange and surprising feeling.

·
Premium Member
1997 748 Mono
120 Posts
Thanks for the link, great stuff. Updated my avatar to celebrate the win

·
Premium Member
1997 748 Mono
120 Posts
MotoGP website has the behind the scenes post Jerez aftermath for Ducati. Fun to watch, but the best part is after the podium ceremony when Jack and Pecco are coming back to the box. The whole team is inside waiting to celebrate and congratulate. Jack could have gone in first as the winner but instead he says to Pecco "We are going in together, come on". Class

41 - 54 of 54 Posts