Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1997 748 Mono
105 Posts
I root for Miller and I really hope he wins one soon. I don’t expect it tomorrow though, I’m expecting another one of those Yamaha off the front affairs where I find my mind wandering around mid race.

·
Come in Spinner :)
8,244 Posts
Stop making excuses for him. He has the most race DNF’s when the pressure is on and there’s no arguing that. The only thing going for the platypus is that he’s a natural in a wet environment!

Give it up, your making a dick of yourself

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I could care less if I hurt feelings and somebody thinks I’m just a mean old dick. Just calling it like it is

·
Registered
06 999R RAD02, 06 999R, 06 999.
402 Posts
Yes I agree, though all his opposition get wiped out on the last corner.
That double pass for the lead on the last lap was insane and put him right where he needed to be to avoid the carnage in the last corner. Class ride!

·
8,244 Posts
MR PI what can I say :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Stop making excuses for him. He has the most race DNF’s when the pressure is on and there’s no arguing that. The only thing going for the platypus is that he’s a natural in a wet environment!
And how wet was it today?

Reactions: loony888

·
comrade moderator
27,254 Posts
What a race! Well Done Jack Miller!! And Pecco...a Ducati 1-2 at Jerez! Nice ride from Franco...that two year old Yamaha is working just fine for you, don't change a thing!

Quartaro...wow, what a drop through the field. He must be so crushed.

·
8,244 Posts
I think it's time everyone who is a member here should get behind the Ducati team and stop throwing shit at them.

·
Premium Member
1997 748 Mono
105 Posts
Great ride by Jack, pegged it right from the start. It looked to me like his pace improved all weekend and he was running his best laps when it mattered most. I didn’t see him make any loose mistakes either, although I had a sudden need to fold some laundry with about 5 laps to go. Too damn nervous something was going to go wrong. I’ll have to watch it back.

Pecco impressive as well. great weekend for the factory team.

·
Registered
2021 Multistrada V4S Radar & Travel Pack
39 Posts
:ROFLMAO:....... saw the win on the morning news and thought I'd jump on the forum and gloat... but I see I'm late to the party :LOL:

I only bag the old man these days as he is not up to pace anymore and is only preventing a younger rider from getting a seat in MotoGP.

All these riders race at fantastic speeds, so close to each other........ whoever wins, they are all either amazing, or nuts....... (y)

On my best day riding I am still :poop: compared to the slowest MGp :alien:..........

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Oh Yes!

Nice to see all the well wishers come out of their garages to applaud him too, he's obviously well liked and respected in the paddock. Top effort from both of them.

Looked like #20 was in a bit of pain, Arm pump maybe?

21 - 40 of 54 Posts