Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
comrade moderator
27,267 Posts
it would be tough to bet against Quartaro. Pecco will be right there too but I think at this point Fabio has the racecraft, albeit a very slight edge. I would dearly love to see Aleix on the box, too.

Vinales for 13th, three places in front of Rossi.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Miller bumped out of Q2 by Bagnaia at the very last tick of the clock in FP3, Bugger!

Marquez looked rattled but unhurt after his high speed spill into the air fence at 7. He may never be the same as he was, especially if he insists on pushing too hard before his body and reflexes are back up to speed......

·
Come in Spinner :)
8,253 Posts
He was very lucky that bike didn't nail him on it's way past.

Reactions: paulmm600

·
8,253 Posts
So who’s it going to be? Not Jack the kangaroo that’s been established.
Why the hate for Miller? He's stuck it on the front row ahead of his team mate.

·
8,253 Posts
Bet he won't be first to the first corner though.

·
Premium Member
1997 748 Mono
109 Posts
Jack to lead first 6 corners. Fabio to lead remaining 24.5 laps.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why the hate for Miller? He's stuck it on the front row ahead of his team mate.
Because the kangaroo bounces all over the place inconsistently and shouldn’t be on the factory duc. Nobody knows what’s up with him just like that other Australian thing the platypus. JACK PLATYPUS

·
comrade moderator
27,267 Posts
He's no less consistent than anybody else on the grid these days. I think we all just got used to Marky steamrolling everybody every weekend consistently, but with him out and now on the mend it seems nobody wants to lead the points.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Because the kangaroo bounces all over the place inconsistently and shouldn’t be on the factory duc. Nobody knows what’s up with him just like that other Australian thing the platypus. JACK PLATYPUS
He's been suffering Arm Pump since preseason testing. Had it operated on, was back on the bike in a week. Unfortunately his crash at Portimao burst the stitches in his arm.

Lets see how fast/consistent you are after that......
He's doing ok, I think he put too much pressure on himself with Peco as his junior team mate but #63 is definitely holding his own so hopefully Jack can enjoy it more and start to perform better as he recovers as well.

Inconsistency? lets talk Vinales then, where did that marshmallow qualify?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
He's no less consistent than anybody else on the grid these days. I think we all just got used to Marky steamrolling everybody every weekend consistently, but with him out and now on the mend it seems nobody wants to lead the points.
Which is exactly how it should be, All the bikes will have strong tracks and weak tracks, they all have tyres they definitely don't work with, and managing the ones they do work with to finish strongly is exactly what the series needs to stay interesting. I don't see anyone running away with it again for a while, the gaps are so close now, 0.5 sec can be three rows!

·
8,253 Posts
At least Jack has better thngs to do than stand in front of a mirror admiring his muscles

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stop making excuses for him. He has the most race DNF’s when the pressure is on and there’s no arguing that. The only thing going for the platypus is that he’s a natural in a wet environment!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts