Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
17,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going. I'm toying with the idea. The Sport Bike Track Time guys are putting this on and they are great if you're a beginner like me. :)

Hell, their great even if you're an expert! :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Anyone going. I'm toying with the idea. The Sport Bike Track Time guys are putting this on and they are great if you're a beginner like me. :)
I am headed up this weekend with Southern Track Days. They are also an awesome organization and cost a good bit less. They have a fantastic staff and rider coaches. I go to Jennings several times a year, I'm kinda a junkie.

If you need any insight; hotels, restaurants, etc, tag or PM me.
t_bare

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
17,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was looking at the map and it looks like there are several places to stay just south of Valdosta. The ones next to the Cracker Barrel have that added benefit. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Thanks. I was looking at the map and it looks like there are several places to stay just south of Valdosta. The ones next to the Cracker Barrel have that added benefit. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, Lake Park Exit. Not a fan of Cracker Barrel. The Days Inn there is where we usually stay, the rooms were stinking for awhile and we stayed at the Quality Inn but the Days is much quieter. The Quality Inn is next to a restaurant called The Cowboy that draws in a bunch of noisy bikers that just love to hear the sound of their shit. Also the Cowboy would best be avoided, my track buddy swears he got food poising there. In contrast the little Mexican place across the street, Rodeo, is fantastic! I believe both hotels offer a "Jennings Rate"

t_bare

1 - 5 of 5 Posts