Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in on Tuesday and hit the ground running
Searching high and low for goodies for our beloved sport classics.
Got some great alternatives for some of the usual stuff and found a couple of new stuff as well.

Got some nice shots of the Ducati's
EICMA Nov 14 & 15
Did not see any Sport classic's as of yet....a little weird ehe?

I'll follow up with more shots.
If anyone has some ideas or info for Sport Classic's while I'm here let me know and I'll take photos and/or gather info
JC

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Hey JC,

Ask Ducati why they're letting BMW steal their SportClassic thunder with their to-be-released 90th Anniversary Boxer. Seriously...I'm NOT kidding. If BMW can put out an air-cooled motor for a 2013 model then f#%! all if Ducati can't as well.

Just saying,

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Very nice Pics JC. Do I see a rear single sided spoked alpina wheel?!?! :eek:

Looks to be on/for a BWM, but if the hub can be re-worked or made outright for a Ducati spline, I will do absolutely anything to get my hands on one.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Already discussed this with Alpina's president for the Multi and diavel etc. The issue is the angle of the spokes in relation to the rim and the depth or the lack of depth of the swing arm to hub. I did not get the impression they gave up but are still working on it
The BMW wheels are TUV and DOT approved

FYI
They are coming out with the Triumph Tiger wheel next month.
We were hoping to see it for the Tiger at EICMA but it was not ready in time

Very nice Pics JC. Do I see a rear single sided spoked alpina wheel?!?! :eek:

Looks to be on/for a BWM, but if the hub can be re-worked or made outright for a Ducati spline, I will do absolutely anything to get my hands on one.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Hey JC,

See if there are any vendors (other than Rizoma, ABM, LSL) selling reservoirs that fit the Brembo RCS MCs.

Thx,

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
849 Posts
There are some good looking bikes there. I think the Triumph Scrambler takes the cake.

Thanks JC

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stock hub tubeless

My pleasure
There were lots of them with Cake status. I just could not get to them all as I was working at the Alpina stand
FYI
Alpina does now have the tubeless 5" rear wheels for the triumph so pass The word ;)

and for all those that want FABA tubeless wheels
We are now officially their distributor for outside of Europe. We sealed the deal yesterday

This FA-BA is the wheel that uses the Stock Paul Smart Hub and If you want we even have arranged a kit where as you send in your hubs and they will build a tubeless wheel using your hub. THIS IS A HUGE COST SAVING BUT THE ONLY HASSLE is sending in your stock hubs as this would cost $150 TO $200 more or less round trip
Complete wheels will be around $1800 more or less shipped
Black and silver rim
Black rim or black hubs are extra

There are some good looking bikes there. I think the Triumph Scrambler takes the cake.

Thanks JC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts