Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is going to race at Misano and Donnington!
Woo Hoo! :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hopefully he won't take out and injure someone else there.

BTW, I saw you at miller outside the Ducati garage sunday afternoon, recognize you from the avatar pic.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Who'd he take out and injure? He does need to relax and realize that he can't prove his worth by going balls out all the time.

·
comrade moderator
27,342 Posts
Did he go under Scassa and run wide making contact, or did Scassa turn down into him? The pics and TV coverage are inconclusive.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I am suprised that Hacking is getting another shot after the incedent with Scassa, and the other antics in race 2 at Miller. Very glad he is getting it though, I think he has potential to do well in WSBK. All BS aside he did make the Kawi go fast that anyone else in WSBK, and his agressive riding is fun to watch even if I wouldnt want to be dicing it up with him..

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Scassa was passing him from everything I've read and from what Jamie has said. I don't think even Luca was blaming him for it.

A lot of the issues he had was him knowing the track better and not knowing the other riders well enough to judge what they'd do in any given situation. It happens a lot with fast guys going into a whole new series or class.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scassa was passing him from everything I've read and from what Jamie has said. I don't think even Luca was blaming him for it.

A lot of the issues he had was him knowing the track better and not knowing the other riders well enough to judge what they'd do in any given situation. It happens a lot with fast guys going into a whole new series or class.
It looked to me like Scassa turned in on Jamie, and Jamie did not have anywhere to go.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW, I saw you at miller outside the Ducati garage sunday afternoon, recognize you from the avatar pic.
Cool! did we talk at all or was it when Nori was out there and everyone was bumrushing him?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Did he go under Scassa and run wide making contact, or did Scassa turn down into him? The pics and TV coverage are inconclusive.
Luca was ahead of Jamie, Jamie tried to make a pass going into the attitudes (I believe) and he wasn't close enough. Jamie hit the back of Scassa's bike, he wasn't close enough for Luca to see him through his peripheral vision. A racing incident, but coupled with his turn one incident there was a bit of the red mist going on for sure. Intentional or not, he did take out Scassa and he did cause him injury.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts