Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Read that. Too bad for the title race, lets hope Pedrosa can pick it up. that said - being such a huge skeptic - it just doesn't add up to me. Stoner had stated that he was feeling better at Sach'ring and only fell off the pace due to an alleged tire problem, and Donnington was another story. Even cruising he was good for 3rd. Ducati must be beyond bummed

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Wow that really sucks for him and Ducati.
I guess the one good thing to come out of this for Ducati is that they get to test ride Kallio on the factory bike before they make a final decision about Hayden next year. If the article on MotoGP matters is correct, then Ducati only has until early September to exercise their contract extension option for Hayden. If Kallio outperforms him, they might have a rethink about the second factory seat. If he doesn't outperform Hayden they will have found out without moving him upp to the factory squad permanently.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Terrible season for Ducati and Haga is the only barely hope. Out of the stadium grandslam for Yamaha this year in MotoGP and WSBK. Go sell your Desmosedici RR's LOL!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I guess the one good thing to come out of this for Ducati is that they get to test ride Kallio on the factory bike before they make a final decision about Hayden next year. If the article on MotoGP matters is correct, then Ducati only has until early September to exercise their contract extension option for Hayden. If Kallio outperforms him, they might have a rethink about the second factory seat. If he doesn't outperform Hayden they will have found out without moving him upp to the factory squad permanently.
Got to hand it to you - your glass is definitely half full. This will definitely create an interesting 2nd rider battle, assuming that is Stoner comes back.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah! sucks for STONER.....Have to agree with some of the comments. This is a very good thing for KALLIO. I hope HAYDEN continues to do better.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It's a shame that is is out. Makes it easier for Rossi to win the Championship yet again. I root to Vale but I want to see some competition....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just want Rossi to leave Yamaha and sign with Ducati.:yeah::yeah:

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
Go-Go Fabrizio!??:eek:

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
I can see why Ducati would want to take this opportunity to test Kallio as a number 2 factory rider, but part of me also really wants to see Fabrizio on the factory machine! Lets just hope he kicks some ass on the pramac machine.
Good point.
I hope the Yamaha boys really battle for the title would hate to see Rossi handed the crown:mad:

·
comrade moderator
27,348 Posts
Point being, he isn't currently riding the bike and therefore is not up to speed. To drop him into the deep end mid season cold? They already have a MotoGP rider who is up to speed.

Besides, he has a job to do in WSB.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts