Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much hard work and determination and lots of help from the people on this forum, I hit the start button after getting everything back together and the bike came alive!!! I ran it until it got dark and I couldn't see very well. What temperature does the ST2 usually run after it has warmed up? I did notice a drop of gas right before I came inside so I will have to look into that another day when the sun is out. I know it wasn't leaking out of the bottom of the tank so I think it is coming from a fuel line. It wasn't dripping very fast but I need to find it. I am sooo stoked to finally hear it run. I still have a ways to go but it is like a rejuvenation to hear it run. Kindof keeps the momentum going. I am so happy tonight!! This is awesome!!:):D

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Great news but it would have been better to tag your resolution of the matter onto the original thread so that can be seen to a conclusion.
Good to see you with a running motor though and hope you enjoy riding her as much as working on her.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you search "New guy with questions" thread on page three you will find that I did update and give the conclussion to what was wrong.

·
Registered
998 Posts
The temp. kind of just depends on the conditions of your local, and riding or sitting. Since you are not riding, I would expect it to go up 220 and the fan to come on. It will do this quite easily in stop and go traffic on a hot day. 170-190 would be pretty common place for a riding temp, depending on ambient.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts