Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Stunning! This truelly is one of the best looking customs I have seen. Well done!

I want to ask where you hid all the lower right electronics (battery and all)?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Maybe I'm simple but what's with the Dunlop stickers? I don't get it. Are they a sponsor?

·
Registered
45 Posts
this is what we need! hey ducati, chuck the multi and give us an STMonster!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Very nice and well done.

Somehow my gray frame just doesn't look as beefy.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I was bummed to find that when I recently visited Phoenix my friends didn't even have a computer. I had hoped to make contact with you to come over to check out your project in person. thanks for posting all the progress photos. mine is moving along rather slow, so enjoy seeing your project moving along. JB

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First ride home tonight

:mad:Go Figure! I live in the desert! Any idea how much it rains in the desert?:think:
I decide to take my brand new, wonderful creation home today,;) It rains half way home. It ran great!:D
I knew it all along, from the first moment I thought about this project, That Tank is BIG! And it is, but not Hugely so, just Big. I think I'll get used to it, although I can hardly dream of when I would need to go 250miles:eek: between fill ups. It is narrow at the rear for my knees though, I will give it that, A little bit more room for my hands at full lock would be nice.[turning around, ya know]
I LIKE IT ! :Dgot the sag set, forks are soft, knew that 748 springs are on the way. Maybe I'll lower the rear ride hieght a "little", going to change the upper triple clamp. Then I'll fiqure out the front ride hieght.
Peg,seat, bar ergos are everything I had hoped for[we'll see in time] for now they feel excellent.:p
Need to get some over the seat soft bags, any ideas on some that can ride against my CF muffler without melting?:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Real nice looking job!!

Hey, what did you do with the battery? Got pics of that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts