Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Hypers,
i'm Mauro (alias Mbutolo) from Hypermotardclub.it.
We have done our meeting last weekend in italian's alps (S.Caterina Valfurva), 62 hypermotards ( bad weather's condition,rain and snow can't permise us to be more bikes).

I show you some pictures about the event. Congratulation for your forum, we use to look at this every day.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
That is awesome!

(BTW- How did our left coast guys do at Laguna with the Hyper meet-up?)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Is that something you do every year? I'm 20kms from the Italian border at the moment but both my hypers are back in the US.
I'm going to ship one here later this year and hopefully will get to ride in Italy next spring/summer. I'd love to attend your meet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that something you do every year? I'm 20kms from the Italian border at the moment but both my hypers are back in the US.
I'm going to ship one here later this year and hopefully will get to ride in Italy next spring/summer. I'd love to attend your meet.
Yes, we do it every year, probably in july..

You can have more information here : www.hypermotardclub.it ( just wait some days, we are changing server..

·
Registered
50 Posts
62 hypermotard lineup is defintely a world record, congrats!
Please show us more photos!
grazie mille
ciao, Christian.
Dear Christian ,
I hope you remember me .
We exchanged some emails ... Roberto Hypermotard Club Italy .
Mauro alias MbutoHypermotardClub is a staff member of Hypermotard Club Italy (Vice President , let's say).
He is the first one I recruited when I founded the Club .
He is a great guy , with an awesome Hypermotard .
I hope you like the rear tail installed on Mauro Mbuto's bike , still a pre-series , from Aviacompositi (Rome).

Christian , please let me know if it is definitely the world record .
We thought you grouped more Hypermotards at the last Laguna Seca Motogp event .
In any case please consider that the meeting was really in the North of the country and the weather was really bad .
Saturday morning it was snowing but 15 of us went up in any case to the Stelvio Pass , you will see the pictures ... Hypermotard and Snow .:eek:
I think that an Hypermotard meeting in the center of Italy would mean more than 100 Hypermotard all togheter . We will see ... :cool:

@ Elliot , we get your email and we will reply soon .

@ ilsrwy27 , let me know where you stay : (France , Switzerland , Austria , Slovenia , Croatia ?) there are a lot of Hypers in North italy close to the border line .

Ciao !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Let us know about a meeting next time in advance. Perhaps we could meet somewere (Swiss Hypermotard drivers).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow.. What kind of exhaust-system do you have on your Hyper - Looks amasing !
Maybe i will wisit you guys next year.

Regards from Denmark

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow.. What kind of exhaust-system do you have on your Hyper - Looks amasing !
Maybe i will wisit you guys next year.

Regards from Denmark
Titan collector by "FF by Fresco" in Torin and titan silencer ( full titan, internally and externally) by AJKO in Rome. All the exaust sistem weighs 3 Kg..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Let us know about a meeting next time in advance. Perhaps we could meet somewere (Swiss Hypermotard drivers).
Dear DuCH , from Luzern to Varese is only 200 km .
We could meet somewhere on the Alps : S.Moritz (Switzerland) or Chiavenna (ITA) or Oberalp pass (CH) for example .

·
Registered
284 Posts
Rscotti, Mbuto what an amazing sight. Earlier this year I took the Hyper over to Spain to join the Multistrada European owners club and their annual meet. A fantastic ride through the Pyrenees. Next years jaunt is over to the Dolomites. Maybe you could have a word with the two guys who organise it and combine the Hypers and the Multi's to make one big gathering. It'd be a sort of Ducati ugly sisters and sexy sisters ride out :)

http://www.multistrada.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=acfd2133ea4024f1f15854d16cfacaee

·
Registered
28 Posts
...if there are enough Hypermotarders why not organise a meeting in Europe , for example in Switzerland in August . Why wait one year ? :cool:
Just tell me time and place, then im ready on my 32.250 € danish taxoverpriced Hyper :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts