Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads Up In Southern Calif. Italian Bike Night Is At Cook's Corner Tomorrow Night 3/15/06

$3 All You Can Eat Spaghetti

I-5 To El Toro, Head East Up To The Mountains. Can't Miss The Joint!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
That's my neck of the woods, just a few minutes from home. I got work, but will try to make it if I am finished early!

This might be anyone's chance to tell me in person that my Terblanche bike is ugly :D Although I may only answer back with a harmless reference to your mother's looks ... I am not responsible for the actions of some friends there with the same bike :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Sorry Migz. Can't meet you and the boyz tonight but I will send my cartoon of the 749 in my place. That ought to get the riot started early enough to make the "film at 11" deadline.

Make sure you put on a good show.....

See ya on TV ! Lol

migz123 said:
That's my neck of the woods, just a few minutes from home. I got work, but will try to make it if I am finished early!

This might be anyone's chance to tell me in person that my Terblanche bike is ugly :D Although I may only answer back with a harmless reference to your mother's looks ... I am not responsible for the actions of some friends there with the same bike :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts

I always wondered what Minoli looked like...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.