Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
doing some prep work for tomorrow's show and thought i would share a picture

Beautiful!! DB7 looks awesome without the can. What number SB8K do you have?? Mine is #13. I had a few cables made to hook up the bikes computer to a laptop. Copied the factory cables Bob lent me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful!! DB7 looks awesome without the can. What number SB8K do you have?? Mine is #13. I had a few cables made to hook up the bikes computer to a laptop. Copied the factory cables Bob lent me.
both of these bikes are #00014. i have the factory cables and software for the santamonica.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Man I'm speechless beautiful bikes, HF!
Luv the exhaust, How does it sound any video clips?

Regards

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ken thanks for the pics. That DB7 is too much.

I wondered what one would look like without the huge exhaust and yours is beautiful.

The craftsmanship on the stock exhaust is wonderful - easily the nicest (stock) can in production, and I'm sure it works great. But it's just so big. Funny, Bimota was always an innovator, one of the first to do underseat exhausts, etc., and now that everyone else is doing that they've gone back to the old-fashioned style of a big can alongside the rear wheel.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Ken

Beautiful bikes. Would you be willing to make tips like for a Streetfighter?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ken,

I like the exhaust tips. My only question would be is that street legal? Not busting any chops. I really do like it better than stock.

Regardless stock or modified that is one beautiful bike!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...My only question would be is that street legal?...
street legal in what sense? from a sound standpoint it is not much louder than stock (still quieter than some of my other bikes). if you want to test for yourself, just remove the muffler and take the bike for a ride (one nut & one spring).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts