Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,924 Posts
It looks massive, like its 30 litres or something !

Craig

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Me likey. Non-stock cap and the small Diopa style seat may make the tank look bigger.

·
Registered
361 Posts
are these for sale??? my tank isn't spreading and I haven't had an off at a trackday but I imagine it will happen sometime.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mama mia! Che bellllllla....:D

I might have to take a field trip to Maranello next time I'm in Italy to see this guy's shop!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
DP - Hahahaha

I would love to have that...but would like to find it without losing my kids college fund.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Does anybody have any more info on this (perhaps someone who can speak Italian)?

·
Unleaded caffeine please...
149 Posts
Google speaks Italian :D

I'm digging the single Zard exhaust! Looks like custom work to remake it into a two into one.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Google speaks Italian :D

I'm digging the single Zard exhaust! Looks like custom work to remake it into a two into one.
I was wondering if that's what I was seeing or whether they'd just put half the system on... It looks fantastic.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Wow!

That looks fantastic!

Do we have any more details about who manufactured it?

I suspect the apparent size is an illusion, and that it is no bigger than the stock tank - though I would love to find out about its capacity. I also am interested in how they did the pick up appendix under the front of the seat.

More info, please!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts