Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Amazing pics, amazing bike, amazing rider.
F'n love it.

2011 Monster696 Gave it to the wife
2010 SF1098

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
its pretty darn awesome! :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for tbose pics!...Im still shocked to read tests where the pani finished behind the S1k and the CBR.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can tell you first hand this is the best bike I have ridden. I have done more weekday riding then ever before just because I can't wait to ride it :) Love love love it in the twisties and am lucky enough to live in SoCal... A marriage made in heaven.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I can tell you first hand this is the best bike I have ridden. I have done more weekday riding then ever before just because I can't wait to ride it :) Love love love it in the twisties and am lucky enough to live in SoCal... A marriage made in heaven.
Good stuff! I can say the same. Best bike I've ever ridden. Mine is at the shop now though, blew the starter..:( Hopefully ill have it back soon. It really lives up to the hype at the track.

·
7,733 Posts
Something about the bike's body laguage and countenance in this picture that really does it for me: I get a sense of controlled power and poise, like watching a stealthy predator, stalking prey. :abduct:

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
great pic Luis, I'm signing up to do a track day at barber on July 28 ($230) pm if you want to go,

Chris

Good stuff! I can say the same. Best bike I've ever ridden. Mine is at the shop now though, blew the starter..:( Hopefully ill have it back soon. It really lives up to the hype at the track.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So buy one! Love mine after a track day!
I have this crazy-weird habit of waiting a few years and then buying almost new bikes with tons of great mods and cheaper prices from people who can't afford them anymore. :D

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
that's why I buy all my bikes new outright, so I CAN afford them. ;)

Anxious to see what they do with the hypermotard as I've wanted one of those for a while so perhaps an evo sp in 13. After riding the pani on the track I can't sell it, just too much fun, and the Streetfighter she's a keeper too!

I have this crazy-weird habit of waiting a few years and then buying almost new bikes with tons of great mods and cheaper prices from people who can't afford them anymore. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Doesn't the Pani kind of feel like an Asian 600 on the track? Granted its got a hell of a top end.:eek: Thats the feeling I got when I rode it on track.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Compared to my rsv4 it felt loads lighter (it is about 30 pounds lighter). But I'm not nearly a good enough rider to push the pani. Was at barber which isn't a really great literbike track, but it sure as hell wanted to run! Doing another track day there on the 28th.

Doesn't the Pani kind of feel like an Asian 600 on the track? Granted its got a hell of a top end.:eek: Thats the feeling I got when I rode it on track.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Yup, certainly handles like one. ;)

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Just broke 2kmiles on mine i like it more after every ride and every time i look @ it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 28 Posts