Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a lot of links are dead and screenshots missing from this site. How do you get to the dang locknut on the top cap and bleed the cartridge?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which model hyper?
2010 1100 Evo SP. Also false alarm on the top-cap. But I have heard it is hard to bleed the cartridges due to the design. any input on that is also appreciated.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Loosen the top cap... Take the fork/s out... Turn them upside down and there's a big Allen key up inside... Remove that and the whole fork comes apart... Very easy to strip..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loosen the top cap... Take the fork/s out... Turn them upside down and there's a big Allen key up inside... Remove that and the whole fork comes apart... Very easy t
Is the metal spacer under the cap obstructing the aluminum 15mm nut under the cap? Does that pry out too?

·
Registered
497 Posts
It's a while (6 months) since I did mine... Got a pic... There is a you tube video from someone else... I'll see if I can find it...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here you go... Part one... Should link to part 2
Exactly what I wanted. Looks like I don’t even have to remove the top cap. This is excellent! Thank you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The key to these forks is bleeding the bladders. In my experience that's usually not properly done from the factory. These videos don't address this issue. The fork oil change does not change anything except bearing lube.
I just went with the Andriani and never looked back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts