Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken from BARF:

The 2009 IOMTT will air on the Discovery HD theatre channel starting Monday July 6th at 9PM. * There will be nine shows and there will be a new show every Monday for nine weeks. The shows will consist of:

On board footage
Race coverage
Special American rider segments

7/6/2009 TT Preview
7/13/200 Suberbike race
7/20/2009 Sidecar race 1
7/27/2009 Superstock race 1
8/3/2009 600 race 1
8/10/2009 600 race 2
8/17/2009 Side car 2
8/24/2009 senior TT
8/31/2009 2009 Highlights

* Check your local listings for start times in your area.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

I'll be setting the DVR!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
yesssir I would have been highly upset if I missed that! Going to set DVR now.

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,395 Posts
So far we have managed to watch (not on Discovery HD, cos we don't have it) the preview, qualifying and the Superbike race, will watch some more tonight no doubt. I won't comment cos that will spoil it for others who may not have seen any yet, but its definitely worth to watch. Have been looking for NW200 coverage, but haven't managed to find any yet.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Great stuff Cobra! I really missed the TT since SPEED dropped several years ago. I loved watching it at midnight!
This looks to be our new "Motorcycle Channel" - HD Tv!!!!

·
Banned
11,256 Posts

·
comrade moderator
26,748 Posts
Yeah, that's nice. It's just not that important to me to watch it in almost-real-time. I'll read the results online and watch it when it airs, in an easy chair with my feet kicked up...not on the computer. No sweat. Been watching this stuff for many, many years. Maybe that's the difference.

Life is just too short to be all wound up about that sort of thing.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
I've got this thing against the stealing of copyrighted material personally. But that's just me. I look forward to seeing it in true HD, that'll be sweet.

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Yeah, that's nice. It's just not that important to me to watch it in almost-real-time. I'll read the results online and watch it when it airs, in an easy chair with my feet kicked up...not on the computer. No sweat. Been watching this stuff for many, many years. Maybe that's the difference.

Life is just too short to be all wound up about that sort of thing.
For me I've never been able to watch it so quickly before, so its kinda kool to see it before you read about the results. Ya know, same problem people have with reading MotoGP results before seeing the race. Plus, its very easy to plug a computer into a TV set. I don't even have TV yet have no problems streaming everything to my home theater. Its something you should look into at some point because the internet is gonna be the answer to high-quality broadcast signals sooner then ya think! ;)

I've got this thing against the stealing of copyrighted material personally. But that's just me. I look forward to seeing it in true HD, that'll be sweet.
LOL, thats funny!

I wonder how you watch BSB?

Ohh and the torrent signal is pretty dam good...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
I don't watch BSB. What's so hard to understand? I don't like stealing, and that includes copyrighted material. That's my choice. Yours is obviously different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts