Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Website is still up, sent a couple of emails but no response. FB page has had no activity for about a year. Had a Corbin seat for a 900SS on the website, turns out he was trying to sell it since 2016. Kind of a bummer if so, he had a couple of things I was interested in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mark Hatten was a good guy. Stopped by his house on the way home after buying my first Duc, a wrecked 900ss FE. Bought a frame, some 748 forks, and a few other things from him. Friendly fella for sure.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Mark Hatten was a good guy.
What are you saying here? He's no longer in business, no longer around....no longer with us????

Website is still up, sent a couple of emails but no response. FB page has had no activity for about a year.
Same here. Sent an email regarding parts and a shirt and never got a reply.....sean

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heard back tonight, I guess he had been traveling. Seat was sold though, so I was a bit bummed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
To quote Mark Twain: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." :wink2:

I'm still alive and kicking, and Wounded Duc is still around. It is and always has been just a sideline gig for me, and real life (kid), job, etc. sometimes interfere! I don't come to this site or other forums all that much, so if you need me, don't PM me. Instead, e-mail me at: [email protected]

Our website got a bit out-of-date, but I'm working on bringing that current. And I do try to add a post or two to our FB Page as well.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Great to hear.........

…...you're still "with us" Mark. I was looking around for you at Barber Vintage but missed you if you were there. My "Loud clutches" shirt got trashed-need a new one! Gregg

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
To quote Mark Twain: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." :wink2:

I'm still alive and kicking, and Wounded Duc is still around. It is and always has been just a sideline gig for me, and real life (kid), job, etc. sometimes interfere!
No worries....just glad you're still alive an kickin' .:grin2: ....now about that t-shirt :wink2:

·
Señor Member
8,387 Posts
We still have shirts, but were low or out in some sizes. Website is up to date on those.
I just purchased two shirts, had to make separate transactions. If you want to ship them together would be good. Name is John Flores.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
We still have shirts, but were low or out in some sizes. Website is up to date on those.
I'll be on the website this weekend to order a shirt...or shirts...and maybe a few odds and ends........sean

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good to know he's back in business, my first T shirt was purchased 11-12 years ago!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I'd have ordered more than one shirt but I was after a long sleeve gray shirt in XL. Looked like all that was left was S in anything but the white short sleeve......sean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts