Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new here, this is my first post. I am very close to purchasing a 2019 959 panigali corse, the dealer has offered The bike for 18200 out of the door. I have searched everywhere for the invoice price, but have not found it. Wondering if this is a decent deal, I am going to give them a lower offer, but just not sure how low to go. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply, that’s about the price they are offering, the destination charge, tax, dealer pre and doc fees are accounting for the other 2k. I am considering offering 17400 out the door. Being new to the Ducati world, just not sure if f they discount those bikes too much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just completely out of curiosity, what makes you choose 959 over V2?
JB, the idea was the V2, but when a saw the corse graphics in person made me want to go that direction. Both bikes are way more bike then I am a rider. So I honestly don’t think I would be able to tell the difference

·
Registered
406 Posts
Buy the bike that makes your dick hard.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
10,833 Posts
Thank you for the reply, that’s about the price they are offering, the destination charge, tax, dealer pre and doc fees are accounting for the other 2k. I am considering offering 17400 out the door. Being new to the Ducati world, just not sure if f they discount those bikes too much.
A lot of people think that dealers wont discount Ducati's but believe me if the dealer needs a sale bad enough they will deal on them. I have a very good relationship with a certain dealer and he always gives me a price below msrp on bikes I buy from him - of course we've done a bunch of deals together so he knows he will see me again on another bike.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Very cool bike, congrats!

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,389 Posts
Have you tried any helmets on yet?
A good shop with a good helmet tech/soft goods person can match a helmet with your head shape, something you can't get online.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have you tried any helmets on yet?
A good shop with a good helmet tech/soft foods person can match a helmet with your head shape, something you can't get online.
Yes, I did try a few at the dealer today, XL will work for me.

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I agree with Flynmon and casor - try on the helmet that you will actually buy. An XL in one model won't fit and feel the same as an XL in another model, sometimes even from the same manufacturer. There are differences in the shape of the helmet from round to round/oval to oval that make a big difference in the comfort level of the helmet when you wear it for more than a few minutes. Congratulations on your purchase, and have fun!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts