Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After going through the entire shop manual page by page for my 07 999S it is painfully obvious they do not intend for much to be done with out their fancy black box diagnostic device. Has there been anything printed how to do all this with out it? Work arounds? Something?

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
There are options but they can be pricey. What are you trying to do?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want to be prepared for issues. I have again started getting necessary special tools for all maintenance related events. If I want to reset the maintenance light, zero TPS, adjust fuel map and so on I just don't like being roped into the dealer. It just seems every procedure was plug in the adaptor and set to...this or that. I mean I know there are some things that may require the box but come on.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I just want to be prepared for issues. I have again started getting necessary special tools for all maintenance related events. If I want to reset the maintenance light, zero TPS, adjust fuel map and so on I just don't like being roped into the dealer. It just seems every procedure was plug in the adaptor and set to...this or that. I mean I know there are some things that may require the box but come on.
here you go:

http://www.desmotimes.com/product915.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts