Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering an 848, but is it comfortable (ish)? I'd consider Helibars and rearset to take a little weight off the wrists and stretch out my legs (6ft). I took one on a 50 mile trip and loved the engine and suspension/handling, but my wrists and neck were a little sore. I've been on a Tuono recently.

I might take it on a track every now and then, but mostly would use it for 50-150 mile trips on the backroads with occasional freeway jaunts and in town errands.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
I'm considering an 848, but is it comfortable (ish)? I'd consider Helibars and rearset to take a little weight off the wrists and stretch out my legs (6ft). I took one on a 50 mile trip and loved the engine and suspension/handling, but my wrists and neck were a little sore. I've been on a Tuono recently.

I might take it on a track every now and then, but mostly would use it for 50-150 mile trips on the backroads with occasional freeway jaunts and in town errands.

Thoughts?
Do it. You will get used to it. Promise.

·
Registered
956 Posts
1098 is most certainly, for me, but I'm 5'9" as a caveat. I'm sure the 848 is similar...

My throttle hand buzzes on long highway rides but othewise no kind of fatigue anywhere. Longest I rode was about 300km and drive everyday into work when it's not raining...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts