Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is it about the 1199 Panigale that makes it such a popular canvas for custom painters? The shape? Surely previous Superbikes have better lent themselves to custom paintjobs. Those slash cut fairing vents can't make it easy. Or maybe it's just the current zeitgeist? Custom bikes of all descriptions are certainly in vogue right now.

No matter what, people are coming up with new Panigale paintjob variations all the time. Not least Ducati themselves.

If you have a unique Panigale or some custom Pani pics, feel free to post a pic here. :) (Just be mindful of photo credits)

Let's start with a variation on the 1199S from Ducati. Here' some pics from Paris - Salon de la moto 2011. Photo credits to Thesupermat, France.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Team Alstare 1199 R WSBK

While I'm at it, this paintjob is my all time fave. :D Source: Alstare

Attachments

·
i'll be here till my 85!
1,102 Posts
That may be one of the nicest race bike paint jobs I've seen in a while. As a taller rider on a Pani I would really like to have that windscreen though.
a DP racing screen should get you there... :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've seen this one around in a few of the other forums, and having an 1199 Tricolore myself, if I ever got mine custom painted, I'd likely go for this exact color scheme:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts