Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All :smile2:

Do you guys know if PB / Fatduc is out of business?

I placed an order AND made a payment but I have not heard from them.

I do not get any respond on mails either.....

Ciaooo

Moller

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
He may be on holiday. How long ago did you place your order? As far as I know he is a one man band, so if anything is amiss then there would be nobody to deal with the business.

·
Registered
343 Posts
So The plot thickens a bit.

I also ordered a FatDuc on Feb 9th, so only 4 days ago.
Its a Paypal order, so its setup by his site, but run through paypal.

I kind of had a funny feeling about it, since paypal lets him 1-click generate a shipping label, and its been a few days... SO I sent an email to
Sales at FatDuc.com and sales at PerformanceBoulevard.com.

The PerformanceBoulevard domain one was important, since thats what the paypal goes into.
I got a hard bounceback. thats not a good sign.

I tried tracking it down a little more, got a phone number, disconnected.
tracked down the person. Looks like he moved. I dont want to dox him with his personal info on here... but I will say hes no longer in WI and is now in AZ.

Given that the email the money went to according to my paypal receipt gave a hard bounceback, I think its safe to say that he did not get the money... even if he is in business.
I would dispute the money immediately... I plan to do the same.

Of course if its all a "computer issue" he just needs to fix and he emails back (or messages here, someone reach out to him if you know him) I would buy it from him... but I also dont want my money stuck in limbo and owned by paypal.

Hopefully this is an oversight hes not aware of, and he didnt wreck his bike or anything.

EDIT:
Soo... maybe a good sign. I guess my email worked, because someone clicked the paypal shipping link on the FatDuc side and made a shipping label.. so maybe you just need to drop him an email at [email protected] to get it rolling.
as of right now, Im not disputing/reversing anything since someone seems to be there doing something. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts