Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked these few days there are spots on the garage floor, I thought it's oil, but I check oil filter and drain plug are dry. This morning I checked again I found out it's dripping from a hose behind the right foot brake pedal... is it a venting hose for fuel tank or something :confused: Should I worry about it and take it to dealer?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
That's a vent line, just make sure you're not overfilling the tank.
Chris

I checked these few days there are spots on the garage floor, I thought it's oil, but I check oil filter and drain plug are dry. This morning I checked again I found out it's dripping from a hose behind the right foot brake pedal... is it a venting hose for fuel tank or something :confused: Should I worry about it and take it to dealer?
Thanks!

·
Registered
465 Posts
You might check out the hoses on the left side of the bike going from the tank to the charcoal canister (if you haven't remove it). Mine were kinked. However, even if they are kinked, that shouldn't cause gas to come out of the vent line on the right side.

·
Registered
74 Posts
one of the very first things I did on my SF was to rip out the charcoal canister crap and drop it into the garbage bin!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts