Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day I bought my 748, the temperature went from the 40's to the teens. It's stayed there for the past 2 weeks. God hates me...

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Have faith, good things come to those that wait. Remember, your not alone!
Just looking at mine in the garage drives me insane, and the new Alpinestar jacket is dying to get bug goo on it:cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
It could be worse. You could be in Florida right now where it's in the low 70s...but no place to ride because the roads suck. I think that's the reason Florida has year-round riding weather...with all the straight roads, they need as much practice as they can get :D

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Try living in Minnesota yesterday the temperature spread was 4 high and -5 for a low in Fahrenheit, that is -15 high and - 20 for a low Celsius.

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Florida Rider

I don't know, ride all winter, trailer up north for the summer. Besides, get north of Tampa and Orlando and the roads are great. Works for me!:D
It could be worse. You could be in Florida right now where it's in the low 70s...but no place to ride because the roads suck. I think that's the reason Florida has year-round riding weather...with all the straight roads, they need as much practice as they can get :D

·
Registered
956 Posts
Worst title ever. Never read the thread and wouldn't. Humour has it's limits dude.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Worst title ever. Never read the thread and wouldn't. Humour has it's limits dude.
+1 but i figured there must have been a redeeming post in here. I'll save the lecutre as well ....but KS in December or November.....hmmmmm I'm just taking a wild stab here, I think it's called Winter is coming.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
+1 on winter. Have faith. The globe is warming. Soon, winters will be a thing of the past.

·
Super Moderator
8,220 Posts
What are YOU complaining about!

I was up at my parents house on Monday..

//amullo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Didn't have to be. People need to thicken up and realize words are just words. Man, I am sick of PC BullShit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts