Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered an exhaust bracket that apparently isn't available anywhere in the U.S. and is ordered from Ducati in Italy. Does anybody know if they're even open to ship out any orders? I'm trying to decide whether to make an ugly one myself or wait a while longer.???

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Summer I'm guessing unless you can find one at a shop in the US... and for that you better be quick because they'r going to start slipping offline too.

·
Super Moderator
26,448 Posts
Italy is closed. If your part isn't in your country (in this case the US) you aren't getting it.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well shit, that's kind of what I was was thinking. Time to break out the scrap metal and work on my fabrication skills.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,272 Posts
Have you exhausted(pun intended) US dealers, have heard good things about Ducati of Omaha's parts department/online presence.
I get parts I need from Seacoast Sport Cycle in Derry, NH, a pleasure to do business with.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, Ducati Omaha is who I ordered from. They responded a few hours ago:

"Things are a little slower than usual, but the Ducati warehouse is up and running (they were shut down for a week or two). We are expecting your parts to arrive sometime in the middle of next week. Once we've received them, we'll ship your order out to you and send you a tracking number. Let me know if you have any other questions."

They seem like good folks. Free shipping on orders over $25 too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts