Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem registering on the site and every time I have an issue it tells me to contact a moderator and when I try that it tells me to register. I never received my Email about confirmation and when I try to RE register it tells me that my user name and Email is all ready being used, OH and contact an administrator, blah blah blah. Any ideas?

·
Registered
85 HD, 87 Paso 750, 94 Bimota DB2, 94 GSXR750, 96 GSXR1100, 98 ST2, 00 R1, 01 M900, 02 748, 03 999
3,451 Posts
I'm having a problem registering on the site and every time I have an issue it tells me to contact a moderator and when I try that it tells me to register. I never received my Email about confirmation and when I try to RE register it tells me that my user name and Email is all ready being used, OH and contact an administrator, blah blah blah. Any ideas?
Shoot me your email address and I'll forward it to the administrator at the Paso forum. I pointed him to this thread, but he asked me to get your email address and he'll see what he can do for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts