Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s been longer than I care to admit since I built scale models, but when I saw this I couldn’t resist. The attention to detail of these kits is just super impressive, but it’s the scale that really makes it work. 1/4 scale! Wow, that’s huge!

If they keep producing this line, maybe I can finally get a Superleggera...

This year’s model is the S. Anniversario. Here’s the 1299 they did last year, which has been sold out for some time. They were just impossible to get.

Pocher only produces a few hundred of these per year, so they’re super rare.

Reactions: PhilBoncer

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
Wow! That’s some model!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I have a Pocher 1/8 Ferrari F40 and it's pretty amazing. I didn't know they have Ducatis.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, now you want to see something really out of control? Check this out.

There is a thriving industry which produces add-on kits for existing scale models. These kits add additional detail or stuff which is just missing from the original model. Autograph produces a 3d printed kit for the Pocher Panigale which turns what is already a very nice model into a piece of art.

If you want a hyper-realistic model of a Ducati, and you have the patience to assemble it, then this is the kit for you. It's got just about every little detail one could possibly want. It adds all the electrical harnesses, battery covers, controls, and all the little engine and suspension details.

Reactions: ProphetPVD

·
Administrator
12,358 Posts
Holy poop, $1500 euros for that stuff! :oops:

·
Sophomore Member
2,880 Posts
And I thought the full size were tight to work on...

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Okay, now you want to see something really out of control? Check this out.

There is a thriving industry which produces add-on kits for existing scale models. These kits add additional detail or stuff which is just missing from the original model. Autograph produces a 3d printed kit for the Pocher Panigale which turns what is already a very nice model into a piece of art.

If you want a hyper-realistic model of a Ducati, and you have the patience to assemble it, then this is the kit for you. It's got just about every little detail one could possibly want. It adds all the electrical harnesses, battery covers, controls, and all the little engine and suspension details.

Wow... So between that and the bike model itself your "out the door" cost is over $2k. Wow.

Very impressive detail on that Autograph Transkit... although it seems somewhat of a waste of talent as whomever is doing that 3D modeling, could easily be working in the same field as myself, on components which are 1:1 scale. ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really high quality scale models are definitely not cheap.

·
Administrator
12,358 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That’s stupid.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
These are a good investment, as Pocher only makes a small number of these kits and they're very difficult to get once sold out. The red 1299 kit they did prior to the new Anniversario sells for $1500-$2000 (US).

I just saw the kit in person today and it's huge! The box is nearly a meter across and weighs almost 30 lbs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts