Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow motorcyclists, greetings from the northern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I just bought my first Ducati this year (2018 Multistrada 1260 S), but have been an active and avid motorcyclist for more than 40 years.

I have been lurking here for the better part of 6 months, and have enjoyed the posts.

I mostly do day rides, but occasionally I put together the time for a multi day tour.

Although I have traditionally done all the maintenance (and farkling) on all the cars and motorcycles in my paddock, I guess I am going to have to take the Multi to the technician at least until the warranty expires. Although I did sneak in the Gerbing connector.

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms! We are super happy to have you here. Glad to see you finally posted up.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts