Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the new ducati.ms forum and superbike sub-forum sponsor. We are Spectrum Motorsports located in Irvine, California, and we are one of the largest authorized Ducati dealerships in the country. If you guys have any questions regarding bikes, parts, or gear feel free to send me a p.m, and I will try my best to answer all of you inquiries. To celebrate our joining of the ducati.ms community we will be having a HUGE sale this Saturday, June 20, 2009 along with our regular bi-monthly customer appreciation BBQ. If you are in the area feel free to drop by and talk some bikes with us . Again, we will actively be monitoring the forum, and trying our best to contribute as much as we can. We are excited to be forum sponsors, and we hope to help out the Ducati community as much as we can.

Ali
spectrum-motorsports.com
51 Auto Center Drive
Irvine, Ca 92618-2828
949 951 3611

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome

Glad to have you guys on board. I'll be doing some work on my bike soon and will need to get a estimate from you guys.

Best Regards

·
Registered
205 Posts
Will you guys be offering the usual 10-20% discount on merchandise?

Flash

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will you guys be offering the usual 10-20% discount on merchandise?

Flash
Yes, almost all of our parts, accessories, and gear will be up to 20% off for the sale. We are also giving great deals on all of our new Aprilias. If anyone is in the area feel free to drop by and grab a burger while you look around.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I stop by to get yummy donuts and see all the eye candy after the Cars & Coffee event every Saturday Morning. I do buy a few things I can carry in my backpack back to San Diego. These guys are fantastic, knowledgeable and always making sure you are not being ignored. They have a nice Desmosedici RR in the showroom to ogle over. See you guys in the morning! :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just like Tye , I purchased 2 Ducati's from Spectrum Motorsports in Irvine/Orange County, and I live in San Diego.

Their Service , Efficiency, and Friendliness are AWESOME and second to none. Best buying experience of any vehicle I have purchased, John is sales is great, and Rob in parts... ;) ...well just be sure to stop by and meet Rob.

Welcome Spectrum , you guys rock :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yea, Johnny O in sales. good parts dept & killer service crew. That's where I bought my 999R. Thanks John.
Mike

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just like Tye , I purchased 2 Ducati's from Spectrum Motorsports in Irvine/Orange County, and I live in San Diego.

Their Service , Efficiency, and Friendliness are AWESOME and second to none. Best buying experience of any vehicle I have purchased, John is sales is great, and Rob in parts... ;) ...well just be sure to stop by and meet Rob.

Welcome Spectrum , you guys rock :D
You mean "grumpy Rob" dont you?

Flash

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the great comments guys. I would like to also thank everyone that came down to our BBQ and sale yesterday; we saw plenty of new faces along with our group of loyal regulars. It was lots of fun, and again thanks to everyone for coming. We have a BBQ on every other Saturday, so if you guys are ever in the area feel free to drop by and grab a bite to eat.

·
B group sandbagger
162 Posts
Thanks for all the great comments guys. I would like to also thank everyone that came down to our BBQ and sale yesterday; we saw plenty of new faces along with our group of loyal regulars. It was lots of fun, and again thanks to everyone for coming. We have a BBQ on every other Saturday, so if you guys are ever in the area feel free to drop by and grab a bite to eat.
Will you have any deals for the members who aren't close to your shop?
Thanks for being a sponsor:yeah:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome Ali. Glad to see you guys here on ms. I always ride up from SD to take care of the duck at Spectrum. Adrian and his guys in the service department are the best!

P

1 - 15 of 15 Posts