Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here for a bit but since I finally got around to snapping a couple pics of my bike, I figured I'd formally introduce myself:

I've been riding for quite a while and briefly owned a 1098 Superbike, but my old guy shoulders are no longer tolerating the superbike riding position. So I needed something more upright, and I've really liked the Streetfighter design ever since they first came out. I decided to go with the 848 model for the sharper chassis geometry, wet clutch, and longer maintenance intervals. I'm pretty pleased with it so far; I've done a couple maintenance things, installed the MotoDynamic fender eliminator, added the Termi's, and remapped with TuneECU. There's still a little more sorting I'd like to do though: Throttle response isn't quite perfect yet and the brakes are pulsing. I'm also not super fond of the all-black paint scheme, I bought the bike with the intention of doing a color change at some point.

Anyway, thanks to everyone on here who's (unknowingly) helped me out so far! Hope I can contribute somewhat to the community here.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice!

I actually love the all-black satin finish, but I have the same finish on my 848 SB, so I'm a bit biased.

I would have traded my SB in for exactly the model you had last year, except for the fact I couldn't make nearly enough on a trade-in.

Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts