Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the course of the last several weeks, merchants have shipped me used loose Rizoma parts, rather than the new parts sealed in Rizoma packaging that I was expecting to receive.

When I contacted the merchants and explained the situation, they acted confused as if that could never happen, and assured me the parts are new. I am insulted and angered by this.

I sent photos/videos of washing some of the parts showing the muddy water that flows through them, and of the burred attachment points.

Who are they trying to fool? And what is with this attitude?

A part is considered used once removed from its packaging and installed on a motorcycle.

Yes my recourse is rather simple: I can dispute the charges if the situation is not taken care of. But that's besides the point.

These are Canadian and European vendors. I will not name these companies unless the situation is not remedied, however the point of this topic is to ask other members if they have experienced this as well.

As a side note, I've never had any problems with US vendors such as Shift-Tech, Moto Wheels, Motovation USA, and RevZilla.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have not experienced that. However i have experienced the opposite with CarpiMoto. Great pricing, great flat fee shipping and extra fast delivery. And its all packaged so well. And for the rizoma rev rearsets that i got on tuesday they even declared them as wheelchair parts so i didn't have to pay any taxes on that shit haha. But ya, amazing vendor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts