1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Are they Muslim hotties?

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Thanks! I needed a new desktop background.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Why are they looking up? Did the space shuttle launch, or are they pondering avogadro's number for a new chemical equation? :think: Maybe they're pondering pi. I know that I think of pi (pie) when I ponder these two beauties! :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm Up Here Ladies! Yum Yum!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
BlueST2 said:
Why are they looking up? Did the space shuttle launch, or are they pondering avogadro's number for a new chemical equation? :think: Maybe they're pondering pi. I know that I think of pi (pie) when I ponder these two beauties! :p
Weird how words can trigger memories. I haven't seen or heard that word in YEARS, back in high school I think. AVAGODRO's number....

Update: I haven't used that in any practical sense. I wish they would have taught me how to make a millon dollars. Now that would have helped me. You know, they really should redo the education system here in the U.S. :(

·
Registered
602 Posts
level7 said:
Weird how words can trigger memories. I haven't seen or heard that word in YEARS, back in high school I think. AVAGODRO's number....
High school is a distant memory for me. I was having a flashback to my college chem class days and all those huge equations and I figured that those two ladies looked mighty intelligent staring off into space! Personally, I thought someone would make a comment on the space shuttle launch as some phallic gesture. :eek:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
While you ladies are down there, make yourselves useful...

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
SP3 said:
While you ladies are down there, make yourselves useful...
That pic should be used in Maxim for the think of a caption contest.... SP3 takes it so far!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
The Hilton sisters, as seen shortly after their Muslim conversion, praying for guidance on the difference between their openers and closers.

·
Super Moderator
8,215 Posts
Nooooo. Your all wrong!

It´s Michael Jordan back visiting the GP team again!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey! Look! It's the Goodyear Blimp!

·
Super Moderator
8,215 Posts
Rainman said:
Damn, Rainman is tall!
They are looking forward to a spanking! :D

//amullo

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
zooom said:
and here I thought they were waiting for Bukake!
ATTENTION: THE QUOTED POST WAS OFFICIALLY OVER THE TOP.

Have you ever been in a conversation, and your buddy beside you says something like that and all talk suddenly stops and you think, "Did he really just say that?"

I'm having one of those moments. :)

(It's all good, Zooom. Don't ever stop being you. <grins> )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts