Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
i like that look alot. i'm seriously going to consider buying these as soon as I figure out what to do with the holes the blinkers will leave behind.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i like that look alot. i'm seriously going to consider buying these as soon as I figure out what to do with the holes the blinkers will leave behind.
The Ducati Performance mirror/blinkers comes with some billet aluminium plugs to cover the holes...

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Excel Addict
5,134 Posts
Question and suggestion

Really nice. Question - as per another post, what is the overall length of the DP miror and stem?

If I may be so bold - have you thought about subtle light grey decals or even Duc red to finish it off? If you google cutgrafix they supplied superb stock decals for my 01 model. They may/should be able to do other colours.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
If I may be so bold - have you thought about subtle light grey decals or even Duc red to finish it off?
That's been mentioned before (by me), but I think maybe the charcoal grey decals like Chuck has on his?

STILL hate the look of the integrated mirror/signals though. Sorry, they just don't compliment the lines of the bike at all to my eyes.

Looks like a piss-poor ear crop on a Doberman.

·
Registered
369 Posts
and your ZX10 mirrors look better?
Yeah, especially the ZX10 mirrors together with those blinkers that looks like something from an 80's Ninja...

Man it's amazing that critterdoc has to repeat himself over and over and over and over again; that he hates these mirrors. That they look like shit, piss-poor... bla bla bla bla... Critter; grow up or stay away from these threads. Your stupid and childish insults are getting sooooo annoying...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yeah, especially the ZX10 mirrors together with those blinkers that looks like something from an 80's Ninja...

Man it's amazing that critterdoc has to repeat himself over and over and over and over again; that he hates these mirrors. That they look like shit, piss-poor... bla bla bla bla... Critter; grow up or stay away from these threads. Your stupid and childish insults are getting sooooo annoying...
and your ZX10 mirrors look better?
Sorry kiddies, but forums are not just for people who happen to agree with your views and opinions, and yours are no more qualified than mine, so I'll keep writing and you can simply stop reading them.

Of course, if you did THAT I'd be denied your constant (and oh so predictable) tag team rants. Where's DesmEd by the way? Isn't it time for his ten cents?

I like my signals and mirrors (as do others) and you don't. You like your integrated mirror/signals (as do others) and I don't.

Life goes on...!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry kiddies, but forums are not just for people who happen to agree with your views and opinions, and yours are no more qualified than mine, so I'll keep writing and you can simply stop reading them.

Of course, if you did THAT I'd be denied your constant (and oh so predictable) tag team rants. Where's DesmEd by the way? Isn't it time for his ten cents?

I like my signals and mirrors (as do others) and you don't. You like your integrated mirror/signals (as do others) and I don't.

Life goes on...!
Different opinions are a good thing, that's what makes a forum such as this interesting. But your language and obvious lack of respect for other peoples opinions is a pain... I give up and will simply ignore you from now on...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Different opinions are a good thing, that's what makes a forum such as this interesting. But your language and obvious lack of respect for other peoples opinions is a pain... I give up and will simply ignore you from now on...
good plan....

I am just glad that my mirrors dont get confused for 2 Sega Genesis consoles strapped to my bike.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Really nice. Question - as per another post, what is the overall length of the DP miror and stem?
I hope this answers your question. And YES, that is in cm ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I hope this answers your question. And YES, that is in cm ;)
nice brake reservoir - I am going to be doing that soon. which size is that? and could you post from the drivers point of view? I want to do bar risers, but need to make sure my clearance will be enough. also, are they horizontally or vertically mounted Rizomas?

thx.

if you could, a pic, maybe from the gas tank forward, to show the clearance, and how big they are would be great. thanks dude.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
good plan....

I am just glad that my mirrors dont get confused for 2 Sega Genesis consoles strapped to my bike.
Ease up baldy.

It's not my fault you have ugly mirrors.

Is that a promise?

Or are you just teasing me?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Since we're talking about signals anyways, has anybody changed their rear signals? There's a couple cool looking ones in the DP catalog, but I was just wondering if anybody changed them

21 - 40 of 112 Posts