Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my rear signals with an integrated taillight. All the aftermarket integrated taillights that I see have either smoke or clear lenses and I want red (like OEM). Would anyone happen to know where I could find this? Or if there is a way of wiring my OEM to integrate the turn signals?

·
Bon Vivant
11,300 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I've got a smoked one. It's ok but I'm going to put strips on sad it's illegal in the UK to have them together

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
MotoD, Comp Werkes, just to name a few for ya to explore the options.

Installing it into the tail end is somewhat a PITA, due to small room and there's a chance you might crack the small tail line at the bottom

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm looking to replace my rear signals with an integrated taillight. All the aftermarket integrated taillights that I see have either smoke or clear lenses and I want red (like OEM). Would anyone happen to know where I could find this? Or if there is a way of wiring my OEM to integrate the turn signals?
AZT, if you are handy with tools ect. Would it be possible to warm the factory housing and then swap the lenses from Factory unit to a Comp werks unit? The result would be an integrated tail light with red lens. Would the red lens mess with the yellow signals apparent color? Maybe another option is to put the signals in the vents as stated above, I used radiantz led units with a sequencer and the signals work great. A 10 ohm load resistor is required if you go this route, I have the ones rizoma included with their LED signals. FWIW I found the smoke unit looks awesome on black and white bikes and the clear looks sharper on the red bikes. My .02 cents. Hope it helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts