Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the intakes, and lowers. Tail section is quite cool as well. I like the reduced aspect to the back half of the lowers. I removed that 'add-on' piece on my lowers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Quite a bit of custom carbon. The side rad guards, intakes, and lowers are different than any I've seen before - do you know whose bike this is? Can you get a close up of the front of the intakes?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
the possibilities of modding this bike are ENDLESS...thats for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
That's the long waited C/F oversize air intakes from DP, quite disappointing in my opinion to tell you the truth, the bike leans down forward when the intakes look up at the sky. Here's $500 they won't get from me.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
+1 froom me too if thats true!!are you sure the are DP and not "hand made"?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Whatever they are, I am glad to see there are more choices
coming out. The lower fairing is also slightly different, not sure if I
am to wild about the radiator side cover since it looks a little big but that's
just a matter of taste. I kind of like the intakes.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i like them as an alternative just as you say and they are probably the best effort we have seen, but they do look up the sky as larosa wrote few posts back and that is just not cool as the bike leans down frw!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
That's the long waited C/F oversize air intakes from DP, quite disappointing in my opinion to tell you the truth, the bike leans down forward when the intakes look up at the sky. .....
Well said......how hard is it for designers to think through this?

jdw

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
hey larossa i confrm that the intakes are infact the ducati performance ones!
you can check it out at the new ducati website under the streetfighter configurator section where you can select a viriety of accessories and view it on the bike and from 3 different angles.

quite disappointing in my opinion aswell, but they claim that the design is optimized for the best airflow to the engine...

i think blackies modification to the factory air ducts is much better!!! :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll just wait for Shift-Tech to come out with their version...got it going Guido? :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
shift-Tech for the winnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
hey larossa i confrm that the intakes are infact the ducati performance ones!
you can check it out at the new ducati website under the streetfighter configurator section where you can select a viriety of accessories and view it on the bike and from 3 different angles.
Can you post a link please, only I have looked on the site & not found the configurator.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
they claim that the design is optimized for the best airflow to the engine...
I'm sure mine will suck up just as much air as theirs, at least they point on the right direction.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts