Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Triumph Street Triple
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for new motorcycle insurance and I know that providers treat different regions differently when it comes to prices (e.g. Progressive seems really expensive in Los Angeles and Geico seems relatively cheap).

Just wondering if any of you SoCal riders have any recommendations. Anyone happy with their premiums or service? Thanks.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
call Arrowhead Exchange for a quote.

·
Registered
560 Posts
geico is cheap and just fixed my 749s in the tune of about $7500 damage that I did on the track.

Wonderful company, and will allow you a separate $400 to replace the helmet.

Customer for life!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
2013 Triumph Street Triple
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
geico is cheap and just fixed my 749s in the tune of about $7500 damage that I did on the track.

Wonderful company, and will allow you a separate $400 to replace the helmet.

Customer for life!!!!

Mark
I agree with this. I've been happy with Geico. A friend riding my Triumph dumped it on Angeles Crest. Geico totaled it and gave me a payout more than I paid for the bike. And they did it quick. The problem is that they also now more than double my premiums. I'd like to stay with them and I do feel some loyalty to them, but I went from $800 a year for two bikes to more than $2000 a year for one bike. I feel like I need to shop it again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i go through a broker that goes through Arrowhead and other insurance companies... and they were the cheapest and good service ... there a company called Fast Trak Insurance in Irvine, California (949) 453 2788 ask for Josh and tell him Tim with the 1198 sent you and he should take care of you... GL

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ball Insurance - 4 bikes - 1 full coverage the others 100/300 liability - no uninsured motorist on any since I have medical- $265 per year. The full covered bike is a Bimota :abduct:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts