Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked through the Supersport posts and could not find any info on syncing Keihin FCR 41's. Does anyone know if there are any step by step instructions on this procedure floating around on the net?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I looked through the Supersport posts and could not find any info on syncing Keihin FCR 41's. Does anyone know if there are any step by step instructions on this procedure floating around on the net?

Thanks
seriously - time to play my grumpy old man role

did you use the search button?

sync is RARELY needed on banked versions. Separate style will need to be sync'd with vacuum gauge or other mercury/hydraulic gauge.

·
Registered
733 Posts
http://www.factorypro.com/tech/carbkei.html

One click down on my wheel mouse (is set at one click = one page). Shouldn't have to go much past the first sentence in that section (Synchronizing) to get most of the info.

·
Registered
662 Posts
...sync is RARELY needed on banked versions....
True....but you should still check sync if you've just bought the carbs especially if they're used.

I broke a slide (surprisingly easy to do) and had to re-sync with the new slide using Pat Burns' technique. I can say it is dead easy to do sitting on the bench but demands a pretty good eye and some patience if trying to do with the carbs installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts