Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, new member here

Im installing a Shift Tech integrated tail light on my 2014 Monster 1200S. The running/brake light wires plugs in w a connector on the new tail light, but the turn signal wires coming from the new light (1 yellow and 1 blue) are 'single' wires that should connect/solder to a 'pair' per side of the bikes wires (2 pairs, 1 black and 1 white each). I assume one wire of the pair coming from the bike is ground and maybe doesnt get used with the new light unit??

My Question is: How do I connect the single wire of the new light to the paired wire of the bike?

Im interested in hearing from anyone who has used this light or encountered this same scenario. Thank you

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum Stix. You probably won't get an answer for your question in the Welcome section. It's better if you ask it in the Monster or Tech sections. Please avoid cross-posting to multiple sections if you can.

While you're here, how about filling in your location info: http://www.ducati.ms/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile. Thanks. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts