Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seller included these new front rotors with the bike when I bought it. I want to install them and want to install new pads of course. The rotors are EBC Pro-lite contour plus bi-directional brake rotors. The box states to get either EBC High performance oranic or Double-H sintered pads. Which pads are better from those two? Or are there other pads out there which you guys recommend. Any input in appreciated. Also if someone whos of a place online to buy these that would be great. Thanks

·
B group sandbagger
161 Posts
Seller included these new front rotors with the bike when I bought it. I want to install them and want to install new pads of course. The rotors are EBC Pro-lite contour plus bi-directional brake rotors. The box states to get either EBC High performance oranic or Double-H sintered pads. Which pads are better from those two? Or are there other pads out there which you guys recommend. Any input in appreciated. Also if someone whos of a place online to buy these that would be great. Thanks
get the carbone larraine pads, you won't be disappointed:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would it be okay to run other brand pads on the EBC rotors, I don't want to mess up the rotors in any way.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
:)I just replaced my pads on my 999. I previously installed the Brembo SBK rotor upgrade and went w/ Ferodo HH pads. My old pads were Brembo HH. I is my understanding that Ferodo makes Brembo pads....it doesn't really matter what pads you install w/ your EBC rotors.

Ferodo HH pads for my 999 are $106 shipped from BellissiMoto! Had them in 3 days!:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
what's the application you're using the new setup? Track, racing, street? I instruct/marshal and use the Double-H sintered pads and they work well. Keep in mind though, Duc pads are not cheap. :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I picked up some carbone larraine pads from motowheels. They had them in stock. Put them on and they feel good. Im using it for street purposes and might do an occasional track visit. But for right now its mostly just the street. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts