Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This photo was taken at the BMW Sport Touring gathering at Torrey Utah, this May. I met and spoke with the gentleman riding this 1098. Unfortunately I missed his name.

Can anyone identify the windshield on the 1098? I believe he told me it was a brand/model designed to fit something else and he modified it. I like it!.. Ideas?

Next, his bar-end mirrors?

lastly, he put some cool led sort of lights/lenses in the spot where the mirrors normally go... recognize that addition?

Thanks...

·
Registered
48 Posts
This photo was taken at the BMW Sport Touring gathering at Torrey Utah, this May. I met and spoke with the gentleman riding this 1098. Unfortunately I missed his name.

Can anyone identify the windshield on the 1098? I believe he told me it was a brand/model designed to fit something else and he modified it. I like it!.. Ideas?

Next, his bar-end mirrors?

lastly, he put some cool led sort of lights/lenses in the spot where the mirrors normally go... recognize that addition?

Thanks...

The windscreen looks like PUIG, the bar ends with mirror mounts are Rhino-Moto, mirrors are CRG Lane Splitters and last but not least the turn signals in the mirror mounts are from Madduc. Glad to be of help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Freewheeler2, your are correct on every point. The bike is mine and the only change is the blockoff plates/turn signals came from Greggs Customs. I have seen them in a number of places and I would guess Madduck sells them as well.

Hopz, got your email this morning and now you can find me no this forum if you other questions. Great time in Torrey!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts