Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where I can find operators and service manuals for a 67 Diana Mark 3? Also I understand there is a definitive book on the bike as well. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hi,

There are 3 original factory publications that might interest you. None are quite as you describe ...,

1. "Instructions for use and maintenance". This is the owner's manual.
2. "Spare parts catalogue". Which is what it says ..
3. "Workshop Manual". Likewise ..

Are you after all 3, or ...?

As to "a definitive book". Hmmm ... Not sure that's yet been written, or is ever likely to be. However Ian Fallloon's "Ducati Overhead Camshaft Singles" is a good starter, as is Tom Bailey's "Ducati Singles, First Person".

HTH

·
Registered
451 Posts
Here are scans of the the front covers of:

The owner's manual dated Jan 1966. I don't know of a later edition.

The parts book from 1965. Again, I don't know if a later edition exists.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a good start thanks. And I think Tom Baily's book is the one I'm looking for.

·
Registered
451 Posts
There's an original factory workshop manual on Fleabay at the mo'. (Be aware - it isn't a Bible! I'll say no more ...)

For a copy of Tom's book(s), try contacting him direct:
Tom at motyeliab dot com

And as per Rick: René and Sue's site is a good source of copies.

P.s Don't bother with the Haynes manual. It's based on the wide-case models and even if there is some overlap, it isn't really what you want.

There is also a Clymer manual. This is essentially a re-print of the factory workshop manual. Just make sure you get the one with the orange cover as this is the one that covers your bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts