Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be the quickest way to find nearby riders. I was out yesterday on the bike and had 3 rockets pass the opposite direction of me. They obviously aren't going to be on the forum, so I'm looking for people to ride with in central Indiana... Terre Haute area. The friends that have bikes around home are on cruisers. Anyone close?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Ducati Indiana or Indiana Ducati ?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I am in Mooresville just west of Indianapolis. Generally every morning I start my day off with a shower, Bawls and a spirited run down to Nashville, Indiana. Sometimes I continue on through Story and around Bloomington.

On the weekend a group of us do the same things as long as the weather is nice. It is a fun run, lots of twisties, well more than most of Indiana.

Shoot me a PM sometime.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kalamazoo, MI meet

Some fellow euro car enthusiasts at work and i (a ducatist) are putting together a cars bikes and coffee event in Kalamazoo, MI

It may be a ride for you indiana guys but, hey, if your down, should be a good time

here is the thread with all the details, feel free to email eric (email on thread) or me at [email protected]

if you want to plan a ride afterwards let me know, we can scope some country roads or go out to the lakeshore.

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=61792

thanks guys hop to see you there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts