Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been very active in the regional forums much probably because I have been really busy with work, young son etc. Anyway, looking to become more active in the community again. Moving to Granite Bay soon, interested who is in the area.
Rob

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Rocklin for me

·
Administrator
12,443 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
I haven't been very active in the regional forums much probably because I have been really busy with work, young son etc. Anyway, looking to become more active in the community again. Moving to Granite Bay soon, interested who is in the area.
Rob
Hey Rob, long time no hear.

I've been busy with life too. You look up and all of a sudden realize that it's been a LONG time since you've been riding or spending time doing the things you like...such as wasting perfectly good time on this lousy, good for nothing forum ;)

Granite Bay is nice. I've been looking for a place there too but haven't found anything I am willing to spend a small fortune on yet :) I'm even a little further out from the prime riding areas, but close enough to you: Roseville. At least close enough that if you ever need anything, like an extra hand to help you with your bike, or some tools...holler.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will definitely have to plan a get together. Let me know what your schedules look like and we can try and set something up.

·
Premium Member
8,730 Posts
I lived in Granite Bay for quite a few years before moving on. Lots of spoiled kids there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts