Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
what number do you have?

Is that the one they did the walk around at Pro Italia?

I see you have the full akra, i have the same with the dB killers in place, are yours in or out?

Assuming it's pretty loud with them out!......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what number do you have?

Is that the one they did the walk around at Pro Italia?

I see you have the full akra, i have the same with the dB killers in place, are yours in or out?

Assuming it's pretty loud with them out!......
Mine is #498. I left them in. Didnt want it too loud. I was in queu at almost every dealer. They were all spoken or sold as soon as anounced. AMS Ducati in Dallas called me and said the buyer backed out so i jumped.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Mine is #498. I left them in. Didnt want it too loud. I was in queu at almost every dealer. They were all spoken or sold as soon as anounced. AMS Ducati in Dallas called me and said the buyer backed out so i jumped.
Yeah nice one, I ordered mine in Nov last year, it was a looooong wait!
I'm #156

·
Registered
184 Posts
#407 here, sourced from Ducati of NY. Did you have yours shipped from Dallas? I was seeing the same problem as well. Looking on Cycle Trader there were about 10 available. I'd called nearly all of them and learned they'd been sold already but Ducati of NY had a buyer back out so they called and I jumped.
After all that I learned that District Ducati had gotten one in during my search, they're 5 miles away. LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah nice one, I ordered mine in Nov last year, it was a looooong wait!
I'm #156
That is awesome, enjoy in good health! I definitely snoozed on this SP as i really didnt think it was going to be sold that fast all over. End of August, there was none available. I heard from a few other owners as it was a long wait as well.
#407 here, sourced from Ducati of NY. Did you have yours shipped from Dallas? I was seeing the same problem as well. Looking on Cycle Trader there were about 10 available. I'd called nearly all of them and learned they'd been sold already but Ducati of NY had a buyer back out so they called and I jumped.
After all that I learned that District Ducati had gotten one in during my search, they're 5 miles away. LOL
Wow so you got the one in District???? I called them and they said buyer backed out and its available. I literally said okay i am on my way. 10min later they said it is sold 🤣 Small world! Yes got it shipped from Dallas.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow so you got the one in District???? I called them and they said buyer backed out and its available. I literally said okay i am on my way. 10min later they said it is sold 🤣 Small world! Yes got it shipped from Dallas.
Nope, Ducati NY. Had it shipped to PA (Warhorse) and drove up and got it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts